shop by category
With the Touring MIDI tank bag, we have created the perfect luggage solution for the compact tanks of the vast majority of touring enduros. Whether Yamaha Tenere 700, KTM 890 Adv, Honda Africa Twin or Triumph Tiger 900 - even the BMW F 800 GS fits the MIDI like a tailor-made suit!
The "small" tank bag from the Touring range offers approx. 7 litres of luggage volume, which can be expanded up to 13 litres with the all-round zip. It sits excellently on the tank. The unrestricted freedom of movement makes the Touring MIDI a loyal companion even on more demanding off-road stages.
The two outer pockets offer additional storage space. The tank bag easily withstands a downpour - for monsoon-like downpours, the optional rain cover is recommended. Typical Touratech features, such as the prepared cable grommet, the credit card pocket for the toll station and pen holders in the lid are of course included.
The special anti-slip material on the underside and the individually adjustable straps keep the tank bag securely in place. The ingeniously simple strap lock and clip fasteners make refuelling uncomplicated.
The Molle straps are not merely decorative. Additional luggage can be lashed here or the optionally available map pocket can be attached. Or use the reflective elastic to attach quickly accessible luggage or wet clothing. In this way, you can customise your Touring MIDI.
Specially designed for the demands of touring, the Touring tank bag impresses with its enormous range of functions and practical details.
- Anti-slip base plate for play-free and stable hold on the vehicle
- High-quality Cordura®
- washable and easy to clean
- reflective inserts, ergonomic, sturdy carrying handle
- easy to expand with all-round zip
- Molle system for additional luggage on the lid
- Organiser with mini pocket for toll cards, credit cards and loops for pens or small torch on the inside of the lid
- Attachment with easy-to-use click fasteners and strap locks
- optional shoulder strap for use as a shoulder bag
- water-protected, high-quality zips
- elastic, reflective rubber straps with quick-release fasteners for easy attachment of gloves or rain jacket
- rain cover optionally available
- practical, spacious side pockets
- large main compartment without subdivisions for maximum space and individual loading
- water-repellent cable grommet for interior power supply
Please use a paint protection foil if required!
Dimensions: (L x W x H) approx. 30 x 15 x 19/26 cm
Volume: approx. 7/10 litres
The completely newly developed Touring soft luggage range takes into account the desire of many touring riders for a no-frills and functional soft luggage set. The outstanding quality of workmanship and the high-quality Cordura® make the products in the Touring range long-lasting travel companions. The material has a high-quality feel and is treated to be water-repellent, so a few drops of rain won't harm the contents. Integrated almost invisibly into the modern design during the day, the luminous reflective applications provide a clear plus in safety in the dark.
Robust and durable zips round off the high-quality features of the new Touring series.